The Neighborhood House Charter School Foundation is requesting sealed bids for masonry work to be performed at 21 Queen St., Dorchester, MA. The estimated cost of the project is $25,000 – $40,000.
The scope of the work includes the following:
- Repointing of approximately 80’ x 60’ wall area
- Cleaning of the masonry with high pressure water
- Cutting and caulking of windows
- Repair to horizontal and vertical joints
- Other miscellaneous repairs at the direction of the Director of Maintenance
The deadline for receipt of bids is Wednesday, May 6, 2015, at 4:00p.m. A pre-bid site visit will take place on Thursday, April 30, from 11-3. Work is to be completed or substantially underway by June 30, 2015. For additional questions, please contact Rich Mannetta, Director of Maintenance at email@example.com or 617-825-0703, ext.3219.