Reporting to the Dean of Special Education and Student Support, we are seeking an experienced, full-time, Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Tutor.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Implement individual or small group teaching sessions
- Provide supports to students as outlined on their IEP’s under the direction of supervising teacher
- Accurately and consistently collect and record student data
- Implement individualized student behavior plans
- Maintain the confidentiality of students and their programming at all times
- At least one year of experience applying the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Ability to support students to meet both academic and behavioral goals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Neighborhood House Charter School is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.