Parent Ed Series
(posted November 8, 2016)
Important documents for parents and families
- K1 – 4 Supply Lists
- 5-8 Welcome Back Packet
- Summer Work 2016
- School Calendar 2016-2017 (PDF)
- Family Handbook 2016-17 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Title I Report Card 2016
- Substance Use Prevention and Education Policy (PDF)
- Parent/Guardian Involvement Policy (PDF)
- Bullying Prevention & Intervention Plan (PDF)
- Mass. Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application 16-17 (PDF)
- Wellness Policy (PDF)
Important Medical Forms
- Medical Form (PDF)
- Mass Department of Public Health Immunization Requirements (PDF)
- Sports Pre-Participation Head Injury Reporting Form (DOC)
- Post-Head Injury Clearance Form for Return to Sports (DOC)
All families with students at Neighborhood House Charter School commit to our Family Learning Contract. By signing the contract, both the school and family define and accept our responsibilities as partners in our students’ education.
- Parents agree to monitor their child’s homework and grades carefully, to communicate regularly with the school and teachers, to attend required conferences with their child’s teachers, and to support the school as it enforces its code of conduct.
- Scholars agree to model the school’s core values: Caring, Cooperation, Courage, Effort, Justice, Respect, Responsibility and Trustworthiness.
- Neighborhood House Charter School agrees to create a safe and orderly learning environment, communicate regularly with parents (through progress reports, report cards, conferences, and supplemental email and telephone communication), offer a quality education to a diverse community of children and develop and share innovative practices that improve public education for all students.